It may be summer, but we’re still learning here at Hallecake! We made elephant toothpaste in our newest video!
Here’s what you need to make Elephant Toothpaste:
- A Bottle (I used glass, but plastic works fine)
- 3 Tablespoons of Warm Water (Warm, not hot– or you will kill the yeast!)
- 2 Teaspoons of Yeast
- Hydrogen Peroxide (or 20 Hair developer that’s what I used)
- Food Coloring (not necessary, but FUN!)
- Dish Soap (Just a squirt or two)
How To Make The Elephant Toothpaste:
In your bottle, put the soap, the food coloring, and the peroxide, in another container, mix the warm water with the yeast.
Now, just pour your yeast mixture into the bottle and watch the AWESOMENESS!
I was inspired by the Elephant Toothpaste at Preschool Powol Packets. Hers is so cool. Go check it out!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience.