Dr. Seuss is so much fun to read and even more fun to read out loud. In honor of his birthday and Dr. Seuss day coming up, I made Dr. Seuss bath melts.
These are a great way to relax in the bathtub. I should know, I’ve been taking Dr. Seuss bath melt baths all week!
Check out my video below! For more great Hallecake videos, subscribe to my YouTube channel by clicking HERE.
What You Need to Make Dr. Seuss Bath Melts:
- Coconut Oil
- Gel Food Dye
- Fish Mold
- Essential Oil
How To Make Dr. Seuss Bath Melts:
- Put 1/2 cup of coconut oil in a bowl, and add a lot of food dye (I used blue for one, and red for another.)
- Stir until well mixed.
- Heat in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Stir the mixture until it’s all mixed together.
- Pour the melts into fish mold and let them set in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Pop them out and toss one into your bath!